moto

Let there be light

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Plumeria and sunshiny days candles


As I said in my end of May candles' posts in my Etsy's shop at:


It was a gloomy dump rainy day and I all I could think of where the humble small Plumeria trees in side street in Tel Aviv in summer, their yellowish white crown of soft, gentle flowers and their wonderful scent adorning the deep blue Mediterranean sky.



 



I had to think it and make these candles in order to be absolutely sure that the warm days of late spring and then summer will really reach here in south east Pennsylvania eventually where my home is now,  and I will be saved from the misery of getting used to cold days even when May is aging towards June.









So  blue sky,  sunshine and Plumeria are all invested in these candles in colors, scents and all the rest.




 They were like a sort of prayer because today, sunshine and warmth are here and…that is what I wanted for now. 





2 comments:

  1. Those flowers at the top are so very lovely! The candles look perfect!
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim and have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete