moto

Let there be light

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rainbow Soy wax Candles for creatives- part one

"I have set my bow in the cloud and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth"

                                          Genesis, 9-13




Rainbow is a covenant 





Rainbow is a promise 





Rainbow is all the colors of white light.



The colors of the rainbow are bright and fresh, cheerful and deep. The primary colors are blue, yellow and red and from them emanate orange, violet, indigo and green. Each color has its own effect on feelings but all together, I believe they provide a perfect scene for creativity.



Looking at a rainbow, even if it's not full, makes me smile and always lift burdens off my heart even those I didn't know were there. I always try not to point at the rainbow as someone once told me it might bring bad luck, although "Hey look! A rainbow!"  Always spills out of my mouth unintentionally.

And so when I thought of  unique candles for creative's which will combine inspiration, good energy and a non digital way to measure time I came up with the idea of rainbow soy wax candles. Each one of the candles will measure the time differently. For instance this one will be about two and a half hours of normal time for the burning of each color.



These first candles are Vanilla scented but you can ask for the scent which you love best and makes you most inspired and focused.

P.S
Of course if the Rainbow doesn't work for you, the same candles with the same way of  "time measuring" can be made with other colors.

The first ones are now posted for sale in my Etsy's shop



2 comments: